Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is the integrated management of main business processes, often in real-time and mediated by software and technology.
ERP is usually referred to as a category of business management software — typically a suite of integrated applications—that an organization can use to collect, store, manage, and interpret data from these many business activities.
ERP provides an integrated and continuously updated view of core business processes using common databases maintained by a database management system. ERP systems track business resources—cash, raw materials, production capacity—and the status of business commitments: orders, purchase orders, and payroll. The applications that make up the system share data across various departments (manufacturing, purchasing, sales, accounting, etc.) that provide the data. ERP facilitates information flow between all business functions and manages connections to outside stakeholders.
Consulting and implementation of ERP service packages focused on helping to gain the most from mission-critical IT investments.
Testing services span the life-cycle of ERP engagements – from implementation, roll out, upgrades, production support, and maintenance… through IP, solutions, tools, and accelerators. These services can significantly reduce effort, time and cost due to our in-house automation framework and reusable assets.
ERP Application Management Services Provide a Flexible, Tailored solution that supports global operations with 24/7 coverage across various time zones, reducing costs and the load on your team.
- Ability to scale the support team to reflect the needs of the customer or technology
- Flexible staffing model – both in skills and location
- Metrics / SLA-based approach
- Training and education for technical functional and management
- Quality professional documentation (diagrams, processes)
- Flexible global delivery – right shoring coupled with flexible engagement models and tight talent
- Faster innovation without business disruption
- Robust support, governance and transition methodology
SAP is one the most popular ERP applications which is implemented across, which is developed by the German company SAP SE. SAP ERP incorporates the key business functions of an organization.
Contact us to get more details click here or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org